- These regulations apply to 1414parking parking reservations made via the website www.1414parking.lt.
- The service provider is UAB "Sauda" (further – Provider).
- The Provider has the right to change the Regulations after informing current users, registered in the system.
- For enquiries, please write at email@example.com or call by tel. at +370 605 00111.
Transfer to, and from Vilnius internationl airport
"1414parking" provides transfers only to, and from Vilnius international airport. 1414parking driver can refuse to take on shuttle bus more people than customer declared in his reservation. Transfer is on customers demand. The customer may have to wait about 15 min. until driver come back to/from airport. The driver is leaving our parking to take customer from airport only whent customer has taken his luggage, waiting near departure terminal, and then calls to driver for picking him up.
Bookings, payments, and bookings altering regulations
- A place at the car park is reserved via the website www.1414parking.lt (one car per booking). The reservation comes into effect upon receipt of the booking confirmation by e-mail.
- The parking cost calculated on the booking system is final and includes all taxes. All service prices are indicated in Euros, with VAT.
- Payment for services is possible via electronic banking (transfer) while filling out the booking form, or when parking at the car park, in cash or by bankcard.
- The Customer commits to keep to the terms (car parking start and end times) stated in the reservation form.
- Should the factual parking time exceed the duration stated in the reservation form, the Customer must cover the difference, paying the Provider according to the tariffs valid at that time. Additional costs are not applicable in cases of a flight being late up to 6h.
Refund, and cancellation policy
Reservation cancellation and changes are only possible more than 24h prior to the parking time indicated in the reservation form. We only refund the amount after deduction of bank taxes. With 24h or less time remaining, cancellation and refunds are no longer possible. if you want to make cancellation, and refund payment or make changes to your reservation you have to contact us by phone: 370 682 41414 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data safety
- Filling out the reservation form, the Customer indicates his/her name, surname, e-mail, license plate number(s), and phone number. By agreeing with the Regulations, the Customer confirms, that the provided data is correct, and that the provider can store and process it according to the legislations of the Republic of Lithuania (LR).
- The Customer has the right to access his/her data, and modify it, in order to correct faulty, outdated, of incomplete information.
- The Provider undertakes to process personal data only in aim of providing quality services to the Customer, and not share this data with any third parties, except in cases specified in LR legislations.
- The Customer undertakes to ensure that no valuable items (e.g. cash, computers, etc.) are left in the vehicle throughout the duration of the parking – the Provider is not responsible for any items left in the vehicle and any possible related theft or other vehicle damage
- The Provider is not responsible for any potential third party damage to the vehicle, except in the case of damage done by the Provider’s employees.